The largest of the three Clean Burn low profile models, the Model CB-3250 waste oil furnace is rated at approximately 325,000 BTU/hr. and is UL listed for use as a unit heater or central (ducted) furnace.
This unique low-profile unit provides more installation and functional options than any other waste oil furnace. The low profile is ideal for limited ceiling heights, and the range of installation options is unsurpassed.
Clean Burn waste oil furnaces are engineered from the ground up to burn a wide range of waste oils for free heat, and comply with all EPA regulations. Your Clean Burn distributor is a fully trained and highly experienced expert in waste oil combustion technology. With Clean Burn you get a superior product, unrivaled support and the greatest return on your investment for years to come.
Industry leading engineering and construction
- Engineered from the ground up to burn waste oils
- Patented heat exchanger generates more heat
- Unique non-welded flue tubes for longer service life
- Advanced burner preheats oil, regulates and optimizes combustion
- Swing-away burner and door make maintenance and service easy
- Longest cleaning interval of all units in its class
- Lower stack temperatures, higher heat output
- Automatic flow control means no fuel adjustment required
- Ideal for unit heating, or as part of a Clean Burn Recycling Center
- Unequaled service and support through your Clean Burn Distributor
- Government purchasing: GS-07F-5357P
|Maximum BTU/hour *||325,000 (95.3 kW)|
|Maximum Oil Consumption *||2.1 GPH (7.91 L/h)|
|Used oils||Crankcase, ATF, hydraulic|
|Fuel oils||#2, #4, #5 fuel oil|
|Air flow output (CFM)|
|Central furnace (ducted)|
|0.25 SPWC (in.)||3150|
|0.40 SPWC (in.)||2900|
|Air compressor reqâ€™d *||2.0 CFM20 PSI|
|3.4 m3/h1.4 bar|
|Stack size||8 inch dia. (203mm dia.)|
|Furnace dimensions, assembled||121â€ L x 31.25â€ W x 35â€ H|
|3073mm x 794mm x 889mm|
|Approx. weight||641 pounds (288.7 kg)|
|Electrical requirements||115 VAC 60 Hz, single phase|
|20 amp circuit breaker|
|* Values indicated above are nominal. Actual values will vary depending on fuel and installation.
Furnace system includes: check valve and filter screen, in-line washable canister filter, barometric damper, wall thermostat, and oil supply pump.